Today Every Person want to Inverst Money and Make Profit from Invetsing. Some People Invest Money in Propery, Some People Inverst in Business, Some People doing fixed deposit in Bank, Some People purchese bond and some people Invest Money in Share Market. Share Market is Big Market and Share Market through Judge any Nation Success. GDP is also decide by Share Market. Here I am Giving to You Best Android Application for Share Market which is help to increase your business and Easily watch Your Investment.
Best Android Application for Share Markete –
1. Moneycontrol – Stocks, Sensex, Mutual Funds, IPO
Moneycontrol is Asia’s #1 App for Business & Finance.
Track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone with the Moneycontrol App. It covers multiple assets from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX exchanges, so you can track Indices(Sensex l Nifty), Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities and Currencies with ease.
Monitor your investments with Portfolio and Watchlist. Stay updated with the wide range of news covered in our News and Personal Finance sections. Get expert’s views, in-depth coverage and analysis of the financial markets with live streaming of CNBC AWAAZ (Hindi), CNBC BAJAR (Gujarati) and CNBC PRIME HD.
Recommanded – How to LED Stump Work
Moneycontrol+ is a paid offering to Moneycontrol’s App Users to enjoy an Ad-free experience, faster refresh rate for stocks, multiple price and volume alerts & personalized news.
In case of any queries regarding the app, write to us within the in-app support form.
Moneycontrol App offers:
Ease of Use:
• Easy navigation to all financial data, portfolio, watchlist and message board
• Single search bar with voice search for stocks, indices, mutual funds, commodities, news, etc
Latest Market Data:
• Latest quotes of stocks, F&O, mutual funds, commodities and currencies from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX
• Latest prices of Sensex, NIFTY, India VIX, etc
• In-depth market stats for stocks, futures and options
• Interactive and historical charts with Line, Area, Candlestick and OHLC charts types
• All-day coverage of news related to markets, business and economy; plus interviews of senior management
• Listen to the news and articles with ‘Text to Speech’ feature
• Save your favorite news and articles to read later, even when offline
• Monitoring your portfolio across Stocks, Mutual Funds, ULIPs, and Bullion
• Timely updates on performance of your portfolio, and news & alerts relating to stocks you hold
• Adding your favorite stocks, mutual funds, commodities, futures and currencies to monitor
• Get timely alerts in form of news and corporate action
• Follow your favorite topics and the top boarders to get recommendations
• Engage and participate in conversations relating to your portfolio or interest
– Moneycontrol apps are powered by Moneycontrol.com – India’s #1 Financial Portal
Moneycontrol+ (Plus) Offers:
• Ad-free experience – Get rid of ads and enjoy an uninterrupted experience
• Enjoy Faster Refresh rate – Select the refresh rate interval to keep yourself updated with latest stock prices.
• Alerts – Set multiple price and volume alerts for your stocks added in your Watchlist & Portfolio
• Personalized news update – Get all the latest news/event updates related to companies added in your Watchlist and Portfolio
Moneycontrol Users can subscribe to the +(Plus) version at a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual packages:
• Monthly – INR 69 per Month (within India)
• Quarterly – INR 179 for 3 Months (within India)
• Half-yearly – INR 349 for 6 Months (within India)
• Annual – INR 599 for 1 year (within India)
Your Moneycontrol+ subscription will automatically renew each month through your Google Play account. You can cancel auto-renewal at any time from the subscription list in your Google Play account. No refund or credit for partial monthly subscription periods.
Special Note: Recently, few Chinese phones are including system task killers or battery optimizers which prevent Moneycontrol from working. Please find “do not stop” list in their settings, and add Moneycontrol there.
For example: On Xiaomi / MIUI phones,
1) Open Security App, then open Battery, then App Battery Saver. Here, select “No restrictions” for Moneycontrol.
2) Open Security App again, then Permissions, then again Permissions. Here, enable autostart for Moneycontrol.
2. ET Markets : NSE & BSE India
ET MARKETS APP IS NOW AVAILABLE IN 8 REGIONAL INDIAN LANGUAGES.
– Now track all the market indicators in your preferred regional language.
– Stay on top of the developments in stock market, commodity market, mutual funds and money markets
– Track BSE Sensex , NSE Nifty charts live and get share prices with advanced technical charting
– Use live, interactive, multiple chart types and technical analysis to spot trends and compare performance
– Catch ETNOW TV and audio streaming live to keep yourself abreast of share market news , business news , finance news , BSE and NSE
– Use smart voice search to discover news and views on stocks ( shares ) , Commodities , Forex Markets , BSE India and NSE India
– Follow stock quotes real time, get tips on intraday trading , stock futures , commodities , forex market , ETFs on the go
– One-stop destination for mutual fund news , NAVs , portfolio updates , fund analysis , SIP calculator
– Simply swipe to build, manage and access your portfolio ; get customised news , analysis and data of the Indian stock market
Recommanded – Three Tech Myths People Still Be live Blindly
– Have top stocks like HDFC , Axis Bank , SBI , Infosys , ITC on your watchlist and track them regularly
– Get analyses/expert views delivered to you, participate in discussions/conversations through comments
– Use offline reading facility to sync stories when you are online and access them from anywhere at leisure
– Share favourite market news and events with your community through SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook and Whatsapp
– Get real-time price quotes for your favourite asset class , be it equity , debt , mutual funds , NSC , ETFs , gold , NSE or BSE
– Have Forex Rates handy , get live rates of US dollar , British pound , euro , yen , Australian dollar , dirham , yuan
– Get free share market tips and investment ideas and also regular updates on world stock markets and indices , such as Dow Jones
– Stay up-to-date on best stocks to buy top mutual funds , Nifty futures , gold market , BSE India and NSE India
3. Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets)
Virtual Stock Trading with Real Life World Market Data.
Please do not report issues or bugs via Play Store reviews. Instead, feel free to email us for support.
Stock Trainer uses real markets and their data to help beginners make their first steps in the world of stock investment. Learn trading with our real market simulator and use it as a guide for your future investments.
Keep in mind that while described as a simulator, this app is not a simulation and works with real market data to give you as close to real life results as possible.
NOTE: For those concerned about the “Identity” permission, it is strictly used for Google Sign In for the App. If you do not use Google Sign In and instead use other medium for Signing In, then “Identity” permission will not be executed.
One of the advantages of this app is that it let’s you test the waters before you jump in. If you are new to investment, and think you have what it takes to be a Stock Market Mogul, then I suggest you try this app first before investing your real money. In this simulator, everything is virtual, there is therefore nothing to lose.
This app is for stock market investors – both new and experienced. Investors new to stock market can try out the market without investing real money. Investors that are experienced can use this app to devise a strategy that works for them. Regardless of your experience with the market, you have intuition about certain stocks but are too afraid to invest; try it out here and test out your instincts.
Please understand that this is a Beta version, and we have many more exciting features coming shortly.
Note that this app is works with real market data to give you as close to real life results as possible.
• 20 world stock markets supported.
• Support for Stop-loss and Limit orders.
• Portfolio and Watchlist management.
• Top gainers and top losers information provided.
• Beautiful stock charts dating back to 10+ years.
• Zoom option for stock charts.
• Extensive stock news.
• Business magazine.
• Account summary with great looking graphics.
• Support for multiple themes, including Night theme.
• No Ads.
• Automatic daily backups on fault tolerant Firebase Cloud.
• Candlestick Charts.
FEATURES FOR U.S. STOCK ONLY
• Financial information like EPS, P/E, Dividend yield, etc.
• Insider trades information.
• TipRanks analysis for stocks.
• Income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
https://www.facebook.com/StockTrainer/ or e-mail at email@example.com
Please don’t contact support through reviews. It is humble request to report bugs, issues, or communicate questions over e-mail or Facebook page.
4. CNBC: Breaking Business News & Live Market Data
The CNBC mobile app lets you access accurate and actionable business news, financial information, market data and primetime programming faster than ever. Breaking news alerts are delivered instantly to your phone, enabling you to stay on top of the market. Watch the live stream, video clips and episodes directly on your mobile phone or Android TV device so you can keep up with your favorite CNBC primetime television anytime, anywhere!
Following stocks and keeping up with the market is easier than ever with our mobile app. Stocks are easily tracked in customizable watchlists so you can get real-time stock market quotes and global market data on your phone throughout the day. View trading data pre-market and after-hours, with charts with customizable time frames, all from your mobile device.
In addition to following stocks and the markets, you can watch video clips and full episodes of daytime financial programming from CNBC’s top commentators and the best of CNBC primetime entertainment. With streaming support for mobile devices and Android TV, you can stay up to date on business news, politics, finance and primetime shows wherever you are.
Recommanded – How to Use WhatsApp in Computer
CNBC Mobile App Features:
– Global stock market coverage around the clock – create and track your favorite company stocks from your mobile device in real-time.
– Investments made easy with stock quotes, interactive charts and customizable time frames.
– View trading data – pre-market and after-hours.
– Cryptocurrencies now available.
– Live stream news while you’re on the go so you never miss an update.
– Finance News updates can be sent directly to your phone, so you know all the latest in stocks, investing and economics.
– Political News – be the first to know the latest in politics with CNBC
– 24-hour coverage of top business news, economic analysis and expert opinions, personal finance, investment, technology, politics, energy, health care and more.
Stream TV Shows on your mobile device and Android TV:
– Watch news clips for free, or log in with your cable or satellite subscription to live stream full episodes.
– Search for topics and shows on Android TV with your voice or remote.
– Live stream your favorite CNBC TV business day and primetime shows, including:
– Mad Money with Jim Cramer
– Closing Bell
– The Deed
– The Profit
– American Greed
– Jay Leno’s Garage
– Shark Tank
– Squawk Box with Joe Kernen, Becky Quick and Andrew Ross Sorkin
– And all of your favorite CNBC programs!
Download the CNBC App and get all the latest updates so you’re always on top of the latest entertainment, business, finance and stock news.
5. BSEIndia on Mobile
BSE Ltd, (formerly known as Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.), Asia’s first Stock Exchange and one of India’s leading exchange groups, now provides you with the ability to view the markets on the move on your Android powered phones/tablets. BSEIndia app helps you keep abreast with the ever changing capital market scenario. This application provides you with the ability to track your favourite stocks online.
The features of BSE India app include
• Google Voice based search for Stocks
• Streaming Quotes for Sensex Stocks
• Create own Watchlist and Portfolio to track your investments
• Quick access to Gainers, Losers, Top turnover, 52 Week high / lows
• BSE SME Platform quotes
• Equity Derivatives streaming quotes
• Currency Derivatives & Interest Rate Derivatives streaming quotes
• Corporate Announcements, Corporate Actions, Results and Board Meetings
• Supports Multiple Languages – Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Oriya, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu and Malayalam
We are keen to hear your comments and feedback about the app. Please mail your queries and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for Reading. I Hope You Like our Suggestion. If you are investing in Stock Market than Please atleast one time Install this all application and give your geniune review in Below Comment.